I saw this example of a faux tile card a while back and thought I'd give it a go on Sunday. I stamped the images on the cardstock then cut the paper into 1" x 1" squares (except for the top row - kind of misjudged the sizing a little oops). I used SU! choc chip ink around each square and then slathered them in SU! crystal effects. I let it dry then mounted on a card.
A couple of learning points I found - I should have let the ink dry a little longer as it smudged a bit and I need to practice getting the crystal effects a bit smoother (too many lumps and bumps for my liking). Pretty cool technique though.