I decided last year not to call them resolutions, so I called them my personal challenges (like a change of name would make it more likely that I would achieve them!)
So here we are in 2013 and since I failed to achieve 9 out of my 10 "personal challenges" I have decided to recycle them.
- Attend another Wedding Expo as a stall holder
- Be a stall holder at the Up-Market in Perth (higher quality market)
- Use all my Cricut cartridges at least once this year
- Get healthy
Complete 2012 scrapbook
- Get back in touch with the world (friends, family)
- Be a better parent (play, listen more, spend time)
- Get more energetic
- Start living outside my comfort zone
- Stop Faffing! (Procrastinating) Get on with it.
So we shall see how I go this year.
What would you like to achieve? Especially with your craft.