Friday, March 04, 2011

10th Birthday card



Hi all,


It is my niece's 10th birthday next week and I really wanted to make her a nice card. She is really into Harry Potter this year, but I got stuck trying to think of something Cricut to put on a card that would go with that theme - so I gave up.


This is what I came up with instead...






The balloons are from the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge, I just cut poor old Hello Kitty off. Cake doodad is from my stash and the number 10 is from Winter Woodland (again). I popped everything up on Stampin' Up! dimensionals.


Now all I have to do is either make an envelope or find one the right size.


Have a good weekend,


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute!
    I am a new follower, Momo sent me:)

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete