Thursday, March 31, 2011

Better...



Hi all,


After posting this morning I was inspired to try again with my hubby's card.... this is much more what I had imagined.






I used the following cartridges:
Trees - Camp Out
Boat - Going Places
Pond and grass - Create a Critter
Sentiment - Beyond Birthdays


I used Stampin' Up! paper for the card base and pattern paper. I then used assorted scraps for the images.


As you can possibly see I made two of each image and popped them up on SU! dimensionals. I also used a fish that had been in my stash for ages.


Ahhh, now I feel better. 


Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks great! I am surprised yu have not added a bit of red to the boat though, like on Steve's boat. Love the lttle fish charm. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE all your cards~ This one is fantastic~ I found you thru Momo~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..... love your card and all the detail you put into it! Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete