Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mother-in-Law birthday card



Hi all,


I took a break today from the wedding stuff and made a birthday card for my MIL. She goes to bingo every week and I tried to make a card that reflected this ... I am not too sure if I was too subtle though ... find out tomorrow when I give it to her I guess.

I used Stampin' Up! coloured paper and soft suede ink, and Simple Stories "Life Documented" patterned paper. I used my new black cricut expression and Beyond Birthdays cartridge to cut out Happy Birthday, and then used a Gelly Roll glitter pen to bling it up. The ribbon is from a Bo Bunny wraps pack I bought from my local scrapping shop yesterday. I am trying to use items out of my comfort zone more often and ruffled ribbon and buttons are up there on my list.




Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment