Friday, September 23, 2011

Stampin' Up! Regional Swaps

Hi all,


I have finally finished my swaps for the Perth Regionals. I have used the window sheets again (acetate) ... but this time I have used the thin sheets.






I was going to make the pillow boxes from just the window sheets, but I did not have a lot on hand so I used half paper/half acetate ... and I think they turned out better for it.


I will put more pictures and instructions on tomorrow (it's late and I need my sleeeeeeep!)


Have a good weekend


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Wow amazing project!!!!! fabulous work!!!!

    ReplyDelete