Well, as with lots of weddings involving two Navy people - the wedding date had to be changed (our wedding had the same problem).
So I made "Save a different date"s.
I made them 10.5cm wide and 10cm high. I used Stampin' Up! paper, Christina Re patterned paper and a butterfly punch from my stash. Excuse the fact that the patterned paper is not sitting exactly right on the backing - this one was one of the rejects. I am soooo very pedantic when it comes to placing everything on just right (or as best I can).
Oh no .......
Just to add entertainment to my day - I just realised I made the name place/thankyou card combos slightly incorrectly ... drat!! On the lucky side I can use the mistakes as some of my swaps for the National Stampin' Up! convention in mid May. On the down side I have to start again and do another 60 from scratch, and I'm waiting for a shipment of the blue paper - please come today Mr. Postman I have to have these finished by Thursday!