Friday, September 16, 2011

Nothing to show yet

Hi all,


I've been working away at a whole bunch of birthday cards (I may get ahead yet), and a wedding invitation prototype ... unfortunately since the birthday cards are for people who know about this blog I cannot share them just yet.


I am very happy with what I have been doing so far - it looks like I've got my mojo back. 
Yay!


Unfortunately I was looking at my list of things to do last night and oh.. my.. dear.. me.. I have a lot to do.


I am looking after one 13 month old and two five year olds today, so I am guessing today is not looking good for getting things done. Tomorrow, however my daughter is going to play for the morning with another child's grandparents so I can get on with things then.


Have a good weekend,


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment