Thursday, December 29, 2011

Teacher and Student Christmas Presents


Hi all,

Just catching up on my posts .... I've still got a few crafty things to show you from before Christmas. 
For the teachers
I made these boxes for Jessica's teacher and her assistants. I used the Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge for the box and Mr Frosty Imagine cartridge for the pattern. I used stickles for the "snow' on the windows. Even though it is summer here at Christmas time I cannot help but ocassionally do a few winter-ish Christmas things.

I made some white christmas and coconut ice to put in the boxes.... yummm.

For the students

I made 24 of them

I made smaller items for Jessica's friends -- and I used all Stampin' Up! items: 

My Big Shot  
Bigz XL Fancy Favour Die
Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive paper
Delightful Decorations stamp
1/4" grosgrain ribbon - Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Ornament punch
We filled them with assorted lollies

One of the Mums from the other Kindy class made the teachers a flower pot. Each of the "flowers" had a picture of a child or teacher on it. What a wonderful teacher's gift. Must remember that one for future years.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment